Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Sweden. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to a lot of companies offering Online LLP Registration Process in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoy.
While planning to register a business, it is unquestionably a better idea to rent a reputed registration insurance company. These companies have seasoned experts that will do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the entire process of company registration. Below is the method followed to register business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names with regards to your company. Give your names priority according to option. The registration entity will provide you the name which is there. The names you select must contain at least two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for selected selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 500. If the applied name is available, very useful registered for you. In case of unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once title is approved, could certainly apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 24. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association along with solicitors and these people stamped with proper stamp duty. These people signed by in the very two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange subsequent documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of the letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation into the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents and after verified, business will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate will be the date of your company combination.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where a good small mistake may are expensive of money and time. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house corporations. These companies have great skills and expertise in doing such tasks, and they have discovered the right teams to complete each role. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser rassemblement. Look around you and choose a registration company to get the company incorporated quickly.